What's your sign...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hot Stuff!

I was surprised a few weeks back with tickets to see Duran Duran. It was a good surprise. I've been a fan for a long time. John Taylor is STILL on my laminated list. They looked really happy. I was glad to see it. Whoever the sound guy and the camera man were didn't know the music. So some of the sound was off and the camera work didn't match the songs. An example, the camera man would find the guitar solo a few bars after it began. Silly. Here's a video. lol.


Let's see...what else has happened...OH. The fucktards are on the run! heh.



I'm going back to school! WOOT! I'm scared to death. I'm a lousey student. But, it turns out I'm three classes from an AA. I THINK I am about 1-2 semesters from a B.A. Crazy huh? So, we'll see.


Now for some bad news...
*WAILING* I have to go camping!!!! I am such an indoor girl. I hate camping. HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT! Oh well. I printed out my camping checklist. Yes I have a checklist. I hate to be with out my stuff. It's like 5 pages. I think it has like 200 items. Yeah I know it's a lot. But a majority are small. Stuff like Q-Tips and tooth paste. In any case...yeah. Hopefully I won't kill anyone in a fit of hysteria.


Oh yeah, Went came out...IN SHORTS!!!
This makes me happy. *sigh*

No comments: