What's your sign...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh for heaven's sake...

Lemme tell you 'bout my day.  Wake, shower, eat breakfast.  Nothing too exciting there.  The I go donate blood in honor of 9/11.  I also figure I'd want someone to donate if I needed it, plus good karma.  
Next, I pick up my chap labor (mom) and take her to Taco Bell becuase, well she wanted it.  Then we head back to the apartment, pick up some boxes and go back to the old address to pack up my clothes.  Four cardboard boxes full of my shoes and purses, a trip to Wally World to buy 30 Gallon plastic containers later we have every thing packed up.  Mind you, only the pile clothes marked "Take" could fit in my car.  All the shoes and purses and clothes going to storage are still there.  I have so much stuff...How is it I have nothing to wear????
Anywho, we load up the car, I race to Safeway to pick up stuff for dinner, (I made bbq chicken pizza, y'all it was goooooooooooood!) then back to the apartment.  Mom wants to unload the car, but having given blood today I was pooped.  So I started dinner and went to check my email.  I find this from our realtor...
"...I did get a email from XXX on The Short Sale and your offer has been accepted and is in position one...I am sure if we get The Other House you would probably drop The Short Sale?..."
SAY WHAT????????
So I call our realtor and discuss this turn of events.  He is correct.  If we get The Other House, we will drop The Short Sale.  As I have said, I'm not in love with that one.  I guess this explains why it went pending.  Good Lord.  So we should know by Monday I guess.  I'm so conflicted...

1 comment:

Gwen said...

bbq chicken pizza - oh you have to make that when you are here!!

I am so excited about your offers; Wow about the short sale and sometimes when it rains it pours so...keep your head held high. Love ya