What's your sign...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Well, the plan was to have my hair done with the rest of the other bride's maids on Saturday. But I got a message saying, that the stylist wasn't comfortable working on African American hair...Now, I am sure she had visions of Erykah Badu walking up in there,


and I can see how that would be intimidating...but those of you who know me know...

Anyway, I found a stylist today who blew my hair out straight and curled an pinned it. I should be able to recreate it Saturday...I hope. I guess I will try to sleep sitting up.

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Wow, that's... What kind of a stylist is that anyway? A bad one, I'd say.

LadyN said...

Oh godddd *rolls eyes*
How many times have i heard this happen LOL! People are assholes.

Once in Vancouver, WA a very ignorant stylist had the audacity to tell my sister her hair was kinky! Can you believe?! My sister flipped out on her...LMAO!