What's your sign...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This weekend I am going to a wedding. Well not just going to a wedding, I'm a bridesmaid! So, hence the need for the new shoes to go with the dress! Woot!

TOMORROW...

Mani-Pedi-Wax! Yay me!! I'm not doing the BIG wax, just the brows and such.



The festivities start Friday. Rehearsal, then dinner. Then Saturday, I guess we all get together and we make favors or decorate or something. Not sure. I'm just gonna go where the bride tells me. Then there is hair and makeup. Believe you me, hair needs a lot of work. Poor woman. She's got her work cut out for her. I'm actually quite freaked out about the hair. My hair...needs help. It's having issues. I don't want to go into it...it bothers me way too much. Anywho...

It should be a wonderful day. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Will I post pictures? Maybe. We'll see.

Oh and a bit of fun!

Nicbeast's Random Movie Quote:


'I find your lack of faith disturbing.'

- Darth Vader, Star Wars


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



1 comment:

Geisha said...

I've never had a mani, pedi or a wax job. Damn! I'm so anti-girly.