What's your sign...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I like to move it, move it! NOT!

This whole, moving, buying a house thing...one great big bundle of stress!! Again I have to say, this is WAY above my maturity level!

I have been talking with a mortgage broker, she is super nice, very knowledgeable and very helpful. If I get my way, we will go with her. We have pre-qualified and I have now started interviewing Realtors. I have no skill set for interviewing them. I mean, what do you ask? What do I need in a Realtor? Experience. Patience. Knowledge. The ability to calm my ass down when I start freaking out!

We got a local storage unit and I have started moving things from the garage over there. I got some boxes so I'll start packing up things in the house this week I hope. Things like books and maybe stuff from the bathroom we aren't using. I don't really have a clear plan on the order of things. Suggestions welcome!

We filled out an application for an apartment, so I'm taking that over tomorrow. There is no way we will be able to buy a house before we have to be out of this place. So now we have a cushion. We don't want to rush into anything.

On a personal note, I got my eyes checked and got new glasses and sun glasses. The sunglasses are ready to be picked up but I think I will wait for my regular glasses to be ready and make one trip. I am also gonna try ordering some glasses online becuase they are hella cheap! So if they work out I can get a bunch!! Fun!!

No comments: