What's your sign...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010



Well, Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  Ours was nice.  Turkey day spent up in Washington with the cousins.  They taught me how to shoot guns.  How much fun was that?  More fun than decent people oughta have!

Christmas was spent here at our new house.  Something like 12 people showed for dinner.  I was really  touched.  I figured on a few would come.  Made me feel good.

New Year's was spend home.  Quiet.  Made split pea and ham soup for dinner watched a movie.  Barely made it up to midnight.  So lame.  LOL.  New Year's Day, I mostly slept.  I didn't sleep very well when I finally did go to bed. I made black-eyed peas for dinner. I'd never had them before let alone made them.  They were very tasty! 

All the kitties are good.  Eight continues to escape, but she comes back so I'm less stressed over it. 

I'm gonna get a camera for Christmas.  Yes I know it has already passed but, The Man and I always get our gifts later.  Less stress that way.  I may go tomorrow.  The man is getting a surround sound system with a Blue-Ray player. 

Oh, turns out the two trees that are producing in the back yard are Lemon and Tangerine.  Who knew?  Clearly not me.  I bought a juicer so I could juice the lemons and freeze them.  I don't know WHAT to do about the Tangerines.  Want some?

Still haven't found a job, hopefully something cool will come soon.

I've managed to go a whole nine months with out surgery!  Yay me!!

SOUNDGARDEN IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!

Did anyone make any goals for the year?  Resolutions?  Wishes?  I'd like to hear them!!!

That's all I got for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love tangerines. Make fruit salads. Toss in hazelnuts or walnuts, too.

2010 is going to be the year I do everything in my power to beat exam anxiety. We'll see how that goes. I'll fill you in in a bout a year. ;)