What's your sign...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TOLD YOU SO! ( a continuation of It's my pity party and I'll whine if I want to)


Today's phone conversation with my dr's office:


Me: Hi.  I would like to schedule surgery.

Nurse: OK.  Let me pull your chart.  When would you like to do it?

Me:  As soon as possible.  But preferably not on my birthday. (I joke, laughing)

Nurse:  OK.  Let's see...oh...um.  Oh.

Me: What.

Nurse:  The date we have available is February 9th.  Your birthday.

Me: (I laugh becuase what else can you do) Figures.


I will go in and discuss it with them on Friday...but if it does go down like that, consider yourself warned!

I WANT LOTS AND LOTS OF SYMPATHY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!

3 comments:

Sciwriter said...

Your Bday is not an option, tell them to reschedual, its what they get paid for.

Gwen said...

That is a big day to have surgery. When is the next available? Not any time soon? What a pain this is for you. Can I whine with you?

LadyN said...

:-( so sorry hun.

Yeepiddy what a birfday! PFFT!

*is praying for you*