What's your sign...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

Every year at this time people start asking you, "So, what do you want for Christmas?" Every year I draw a blank until much later. So, to combat that, I thought I would post my list up here as I thought of things!

My Christmas Wish List







1. Wentworth Miller (Duh...)

2. Season Two of Prison Break (Then I can take it off my Tivo)

3. Wentworth Miller Calendar (Got it...never mind)

4. Undead and Unworthy (Book)

5. Bloody Bones (Book)

6. Blood Noir (Book)

7. Knitting Related Items (yarn, patterns, needles, notions)

8. Lighted Knitting Needles (I mean how cool is that!! Might I suggest a gift certificate?)

9. Lighted Crochet Hooks (Again, how cool!) - never mind...

10. Colander

11. White Bath Towels

12. Square Dishes (Round dishes in square cabnets make no sense!)

13. Square Glasses (For the same reason, LOL)

14. Notes on Double Knitting (Book)

15. All Three Pirates Movies

16. Ocean's Trilogy

17. Fred the Mermaid series bye MaryJanice Davidson (Books)

18. Harry Potter Series (Books)

19. Harry Potter Series (Videos)

20. China Tea Set (it doesn't have to be this one but I am not a very floral person. My favorite flowers are white roses so...)





OK. That's it for now...

Happy Holidays!!


No comments: