What's your sign...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is in the air...

What do you know, an actual post. So...what's been going on. Well, I've had some medical issues that I HOPE are all done now. *Crosses Fingers*

Looks like the fucktards are feeling the pressure. heh.



I did our taxes again this year. Got a pretty good refund. I am pleased.




Went to the San Jose Earthquakes opening game in Oakland. Believe it or not, it was HOT AS HELL! Can you say sunburn? I knew you could. How did the Quakes do? Uh...let's just say, they are a work in progress. Go Quakes!
I decided to plant a herb and veggie garden. First you should know, I have a black thumb. I kill plants. My mother at one point started buying me fake plants because I killed the real ones, and she thought it was just cruel to keep doing that to innocent plant life.




Then as I was asking another friend of mine how to transplant my seedlings, she said you know I've been knowing you for years, and every spring you get the urge to grow things. Hmmmm...I do? What do you know? So she tells me what to do, and today, I DO IT! I replanted all my seedlings. I had some others that I did earlier. Two kinds of squash, cucumbers, green onions, tomatoes. My green onions, are not looking good. I dropped some seeds into the post just to see what would happen. I initially grew them in peat pellets. So...we'll see. So today I transplanted green peppers, jalepenos, a surprise pack of tomatoes, cilantro, itallian basil, thyme, oregeno, rosemary...I think that's it.
So, here they are before...And YES I grew them from seeds!!!
And here they are after...
In other news...I got new knitting needles. They're so purdy! Knitpicks.

But I got this set...

I also got some new crochet hooks too. They are sooooooooo nice.

Addi Comfort Grip Hook

I think that's all I got for now.

Oh, and just for good measure.


God I love a man in glasses...

Actually I love this man in everything...or....*evil grin*

No comments: