What's your sign...

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Another Day

Well, it was another mostly uneventful day. Tuesdays are my long days at work so it was next to excruciating. I also helped WFW with the last of the Paley Posts. That was fun. You should check it out. I have another phone conference with the Dr.'s office on Friday. I may have to call them back and schedule for sooner, things that aren't supposed to happen yet seem like they may be which screws up my time table.

So I decided to bbq for dinner tonight. I went to turn on one of our gas grills, yes we have two, and it was out of propane. So I use the other one which I am not as fond of. After like 15 tries of trying to light the damn thing, I finally get it lit. I put the links on the grill, and cover them with the lid. Just then the Orkin man shows up at my door trying to convince me to let them come spray for bugs tomorrow. No go. When I get back to the grill, all the links are BLACK. Not burnt, but BLACK from soot. So there I stand with a wad of wet paper towels cleaning off the food and putting it back on the grill, hoping that a coat of bbq sauce will make it all better.
On to the next phase of the meal. I bought Safeway's Signature Macaroni and Cheese as a side. It was THE worst mac and cheese I have EVER had, and that included the Country Crock stuff. YUCK! The only redeeming part of the meal was the potato salad which was tainted by the yuckieness of the other items. At that point I contemplated another Mike's Crisp Apple. Oh well. Oh, and where was The Man you ask? Well, his train broke down so he won't be home until 9. Sucks to be him.

Anywho...it is hot and I am tired, so I will try to clean my room some and think about The Pretty. It makes everything better. Mmmmm.

See, don't you feel better? Told ya.

No comments: