What's your sign...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

WENTWORTH MILLER DOESN'T EXIST!!!!

Breaking News!

Wentworth Miller, star of Fox's hit show Prison Break, doesn't exist!
I repeat,
Wentworth Miller, star of Fox's hit show Prison Break, doesn't exist!


Sources deep inside Fox reveal he is Computer Generated!

This explains why he never shows up and is SO FREAKING HOT!! Damn you Fox! Damn you to hell!!! (Must be one of Lucas' side projects. I wondered what he was doing over there at ILM these days )

It's the age old question is posed once again...

Link

So...again...he didn't show, and Amaury Nolasco did...mmmm....Amaury...
Sorry, I digress...

Wentworth, why do you do this? YOU ARE BLOWING IT!!

You have so many fans and all we want is the opportunity to share our appreciation for you obvious gifts. Why do you shun us? You had the opportunity to meet some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the honour of knowing

Thanks to WFW for the Paley Pic.

and you disregarded it with out so much as an apology...you must feel bad about that



Our hearts and spirits are broken.
OK, that was a bit melodramatic but you get the point...but I meant every word about the wonderful people though.


*Shaking head at Wentworth* What am I gonna do with you? If I have to tie you up and beat you, I WILL young man!!

Mmmmm...tied up Went.....


I'm also pretty good with handcuffs and chains, too...

I may need a moment...

OK, focus...back to the rant at hand...

So pack that goofy suitcase of yours, grab your backpack and come see us.
I promise! You will have a good time, and we promise not to make you do this:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao Nic

very, very nice

Krissie said...

I have no words.
So you know it's serious.

Anonymous said...

What did those Asian people make him do exactly? Signal to home?

Bel

nicbeast said...

I have no freaking idea. Good sport though,eh?

Mama Bear said...

I've suspected this for some time now. Glad it's finally being discussed in an open forum. Went, the Mandroid...scary, scary stuff.

AJ said...

Whaaaaa? You mean he was a hologram the entire time???

Well, if that's the case, I'd like to buy one, and display it on the ceiling above my bed. That way, I can feel like Went's on top of me.